Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Things

We had plans for our nephews to come over and spend the night tonight, but Logan is running a fever so we had to postpone that. It makes us sad because there are really few opportunities that we have for them to come and stay, so I hate to miss them!

Logan is officially done at Miss Carma's and will start his new preschool on Monday. I talked to his teacher today and she is 100% ready to start potty training him, and she's not scared of "accidents" so Monday will be a big change for Logan in so many ways! We are excited about this new step for him. I personally think he's going to reap so many benefits from the structure, the interaction with other children his same age and the opportunity to learn school-like things!

Logan and Miss Carma -- we will miss her!

Logan is so funny. Yesterday at the store, he took two bananas and acted like they were phones. "Hello, Ummm, bye." I was so happy that I had my camera to snap some pictures...




We are going to spend the next couple days in our cozy home, fighting off whatever it is that Logan has so that he is ready to go come Monday morning!!!! Happy New Year everyone!



No comments: