Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vacation -- Part III

I don't know how many "parts" this vacation is going to take...a lot, that's for sure. I forgot to mention that the second part of our vacation was spent in Florida!!! Florida is nice & warm & sunny, but it has....lizards...creepy green/change colors as it needs to type crawly things. Gross. But Logan spotted one and loved it! Fortunately, Grandma Alice was willing to chase it around with Logan.


Logan kept trying to touch its tail, but it was a little too fast. When he finally did touch it (or at least he thought he touched it, I can't be sure!), he got this excited look on his face and ran the other way!



I was seriously considering moving to Florida, what with the 80-ish degree weather on Thanksgiving. But I think the lizards may have changed my mind to stay put.








No comments: