Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HELP!

Someone Get Me
Out of

My Dad's Sweatshirt!



No, we're not that mean! Logan asked to wear Zeb's sweatshirt tonight, so I had my camera ready to take a cute picture of him in an oversized sweatshirt. Before we knew it, Logan was in a panic trying to get out and got all tangled and twisted. Trust me, it was cute!
In other noteworthy news, I bought the Narnia characters from McDonald's years ago when the first Narnia movie came out. Logan found my stash tonight and asked if he could play with them (I was saving them for when he was old enough to make the connection between the movie and the characters, but whatever). Anyways, he picked up a boy and a girl and pointed them towards each other (you know, in typical, playing fashion) and said, "Mommy, Daddy." "Hi, how doin'?"



No comments: