Monday, December 6, 2010

Vacation -- Part IV

Warning: I'm off work today and Logan is taking his nap...there are A LOT of pictures here...

On Tuesday, we went to the Naval Aviation Museum. Logan loved it!







I hate that it's taking me so long to record this, because my mind is completely blank when it comes to describing what we did and saw...just know that Logan loved it!


























I love his face in the next one...he was scared of this "shark" at first!

































One of the best parts of our vacation...the beach! The water was too cold for Logan. After stepping in it once, he was over it. Then, I ran in the water and had that look of excitement on my face, so he graciously allowed me to carry him in the water (I only went out to my calves or so, but when a wave came, it went up to my knees...still, Logan didn't get wet!).
The above picture is one of my favorites from the trip!




I also love this picture a lot:



Logan wasn't as impressed with the water as he was with the sand. He could have stayed there all day long playing in that over-sized sandbox!


Zeb covered Logan's feet with the sand and Logan would say, "Mommy, where'd feet go?" And then he would pull his feet out and say "here they are!"





























No comments: