Friday, August 21, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

We had a great time at Parkview Field tonight, watching a Tin Caps game. It was for Zeb's work -- to kick off the start of the academic year. It was Jimmy Buffet night (although he wasn't there -- what's up with that?!).



At first, Logan didn't know what to think about it, and he preferred to look at his book. But then, he noticed a cute little girl behind us, and suddenly, he was all smiles!!!




We left early, but it wasn't early enough for Logan. He fell asleep during the game!



He woke up as we were getting ready to leave. As we were walking out, I had some things to throw away in one hand, and somehow, I threw away his pacifier with the trash. Fortunately, we made it home without a problem. I think he was too tired to care.

___________________________________________________________________________________

August 21, 2008 -- this was the day (one year ago today) that Logan's birthmother met with our caseworker and told her that she had picked us! We didn't find out until the next day, so I'll be posting more about this tomorrow. Praising God for bringing us together (in spirit) one year ago tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess he dont need the thing anyway