Tuesday, August 4, 2009

44 Weeks


Wow -- we have been busy! I'll try to update you on what Logan's been doing.

Saturday, he went to his first parade! I wouldn't say he was overly impressed, but he didn't completely hate it either, so I was happy about that. I was afraid he would cry during the sirens, but he didn't!




On Saturday afternoon, we went out to eat and they were having a deal where if you spend $8, you get a free kid's meal, so we decided to try it. We ordered Logan a grilled cheese and applesause. Big mistake. He was sick the whole evening. I don't think his little belly is ready for processed food (we didn't feed him the cheese -- just some bread and some applesauce, and very little at that).




On Sunday, Logan met Zeb's cousin's little girl, Emma. She came all the way from Washington! Look how BIG Logan looks next to her!!!


Logan was much more excited to see her than Emma was to see him. He made her cry right off the bat! But I think she got used to him...we just had to hold him back. He wanted to play!!!


Logan has discovered the clothes hamper and that the lid goes up and down. He thinks it's hilarious.







The other night, we informed Logan that his daddy's name is Zeb. He laughed at that, so we started saying it more. Then, Logan started saying it! Well, his comes out more like "Ze," but he definitely has the "Z" sound down. It is so cute! So now, Logan can say, momma, dadda, hi, ball (ba), and yes......Zeb. Who would have thought? I don't think Amy is going to come so easy, but hey, I'm amazed he picked up on Zeb!

I had to go out of town last night and today for work. I missed the little guy so much, and by the way that he was hugging me non-stop upon my return, I'd say he missed me, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think in the mugging contest between
Dad and Logan at the resturent Dad lost.
Great pictures, growing fast