Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Videos

We finally found our gadget that was missing, so we can upload videos again. Sorry, as always for the bad recording, but most of the time, we're just messing around and I don't really plan to post them. In the second one, I just love how the drool is flying all around (not really)...that's our life, I tell ya. That boy drools buckets -- all the time. And when I watch these things, I just really think, " I need to shut up," but I'm trying to prompt him!!! (Sorry you have to listen to me in the background. Oh, and sorry Charlie wouldn't stop barking in the second one. It was time for his walk, and he couldn't understand why we weren't going!) Enjoy our little boy in all his cuteness!!!

Popsicle from Amy Johnston on Vimeo.




Zeb? from Amy Johnston on Vimeo.

No comments: