Zeb's cousins, Russell & Dalton, are visiting from Alabama for about a month, so we try to see them as much as we can while there here. They love Logan to death and he loves them, too! You can just see his eyes light up when he sees them! When they stay with us, they are a big help with Logan, although I haven't convinced either of them to change a diaper! Here's Russell feeding Logan.
I played the piano in a wedding today. It was an outside wedding, and although it was hot outside, the wedding was beautiful. Here we are at the reception.
And I just had to take a picture of these adorable favors that they had at the reception. They were filled with candy. How cute!!!
Logan's therapist suggested that we buy him a toy to help him learn to walk, so we found this, but he ends up riding it most of the time.
Doesn't he look so big? We haven't gotten to see him that much this weekend because of the wedding events, and boy do I miss him! It's funny how when I miss little events of the day (feedings, nap times - on the weekends - and putting him to bed)...well, my day just feels like I'm missing something. That little boy fills our lives with so much love and joy. Oh, and as an added bonus, he slept until 7:30 this morning. I can't even remember the last time I slept until 7:30!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment