Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Smiles






Since I'm recording Logan's life here, I just wanted to write this fact because I love it, oh so much....sometimes when I'm carrying him on my hip, he will bend his head trying to see the front of my face, as if to say, "mom, I'm right here...can you see me?" And then when I acknowledge him with a "Hi, Logan," he will give me a big smile. So cute. My favorite is when I have him on my hip and he will put his hand on my face and move my head so that I have to look at him.

I just don't want to forget all of these special moments that come and go so fast.


We put Logan in his bed, still awake tonight, and when I went to check on him, this is how he fell asleep. Seriously -- look at how he is laying! Yes, his head was flat against the mattress, like he was touching his toes and just fell forward. He must have been tired! I had to move him after the picture, it just looked too painful!!! (I'm sure he was feeling fine about it, but just thinking about it made me hurt!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have never seen a baby sleep like that before.. Looks like he was playing and decided to go to sleep..
Thank You for the pictures
GG Johnston