Logan ate peas today, and mommy serenaded him with the "Oh, Sweet Pea" song, which he loved....he laughed and laughed. He has this amazing talent of putting on his "game face" every time I get the camera out. He can be laughing and smiling, and the minute he sees that camera, he freezes up. I'm guessing he's not going to pursue acting or modeling as his career...an obvious problem smiling for cameras!
He also ate oatmeal yesterday. So, if you're keeping track, he's had rice cereal, green beans, sweet peas, oatmeal, and a taste of mommy's popsicle (did I forget to mention that??? Don't tell daddy!). We were eating popsicles last night, and I was holding Logan, and the poor little guy just wanted to try it (I could tell). It actually turned out to be a big mistake because he definitely wanted MORE...but it was sooooo cute!
1 comment:
He hasnt figured out that that big one eyed thing pointed at him is not going to get him.
Glad to hear he is eating so good. We wont tell Daddy that he is hooked on popsicles
Hugs Logan ggramma and ggranpa Johnston
Post a Comment