Tuesday, February 10, 2009

19 Weeks


This was Logan's reaction when we told him that the Senate passed the $838 BILLION economic stimulus bill -- he was shocked!


Logan ate squash tonight. I think it's his favorite so far (not counting the popsicle, but we're not mentioning that!). I have a headache and Zeb had class, so I was worried about caring for a little boy when I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep. Well, first of all, I'm not sure there's any better medicine than some interaction with an adorable little boy. We played, as usual, and Logan was his typical, laid-back self. He ate his supper and fell asleep around 7:30. He'll probably be out for the night. He's been sleeping (in his crib - yes!), for 10 - 12 hours a night. His aunt Amanda says that he's setting the standards pretty high for our future children because we all know that we are blessed with this one! Not that we would love him any less if he wasn't a good sleeper, but come on, it sure is a great advantage!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There goes my retirment