Thursday, February 12, 2009

Charlie & Therapy


Grandma Nelson keeps asking for a picture of Logan and Charlie together...do you have any idea how hard that is? Tonight, Charlie wanted to do physical therapy, too, so I couldn't resist snapping a few pics.





With the help of cousin Dylan, we were able to get a few pics of Logan actually smiling. We had to do a "side view" because as I wrote before, if he sees the camera, he stops smiling.





Grandma Atchley came over tonight and brought Logan's cousins, Drake, Dakota and Dylan. They are staying with her and Grandpa while their parents are away. I think Logan was wondering why all the other boys got to stay at Grandma's but he didn't!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome Chap and maybe a little more handsome Chap with the smiles
Charlie is just making sure that his little buddy is not being mistreated
Thank you so much for all the pictures your take the time to post
Love You
Gramm and Grampa Johnston

Wynj said...

Oh Bill, I agree with you ,and thank Amy for taking the time to show us their lives...What a treat it will be for him to see his life unfold before him when he is older .Modern technology is wonderful