Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little Slugger



Let today be known as the day that Logan popped his mom in the eye.

Let me back up....

This morning, we went to see Logan's cousin play in a basketball tournament. We were only there for about 20 minutes when Logan got so excited, he hit me in the eye and knocked my contact out. I didn't even know that could be done with soft contacts, but now I know! So, we had several people helping us look for it and after too long, it was found on Logan's pants and all dried up. We finished watching the rest of the game but then we had to leave so my headache didn't get any worse! By the time we got home, fed Logan and took a nap, the rest of the tournament was over, so we missed it.

I guess I deserve it though. The other day when we were at the doctor's office waiting, I accidentally bumped Logan's head on the wall. I was shocked and then I looked at him and he started to laugh, so I knew he was okay, but I felt awful. I guess it's a give and take type thing between us!



No comments: