Our friend, Alicia, is expecting her baby in about 5 weeks, so we've been doing a lot of talking about the first few days/weeks of bringing a new baby home. It's hard to believe how much he changes and how much everything changes within 5 short months. Things are totally different now than when we first brought him home. Each stage is special, but in some ways, it just gets better and better. The above picture is Logan the first time we put him in his carseat.
Logan has an ear infection in one ear and possibly in the other ear. I would have to say that given the fact that he has been teething and also has an ear infection, his fussiness is very mild! He now weighs 17 pounds 3 ounces.
This afternoon, after our doctor appointment, we fell asleep on the couch...and by "we," I mean me, Logan and Charlie! Charlie used to be a snuggler but hasn't been so much lately. I was wishing that someone was there to take our picture, but no such luck. I'll just have to remember it in my heart. It was so precious!!
Logan is still doing physical therapy every Thursday although we missed last Thursday because he was sick. He was feeling the pain today because he cried during some of his stretches. But he always likes bouncing on his ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment