Friday, February 6, 2009

Just Call Me Scooter


Logan in his carseat...please note him holding onto the side. I don't know why I think that's so cute, I just do!


Logan hugging Winnie the Pooh



Logan scooted tonight! His little rear-end was stuck high in the air and he moved forward! Watch out now....there will be no stopping him!!!

He also ate GREEN BEANS tonight. What a big day! At first, he seemed to enjoy the new flavor, but then, I think he realized that he could spit it out and that's what he did. So, we stopped. I think it was more that he was done eating than it was expressing his dislike of green beans (I hope).





2 comments:

Wynj said...

New tastes take a bit of getting used to for Logan, but the more you persevere, the easier it will be to feed him later on, as he will accept most foods.. Try not to let him have dislikes if at all possible, eventually babies learn to accept most foods early.

Anonymous said...

He's hanging on to the side of his seat, because he thinks his dad is driving the car. and he is not buckled in yet.


Just kidding
Love you Logan