Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Precious Little Boy
My little boy has blessed me in so many more ways than I could ever bless him. Yesterday, we found out that his daycare is closing. The place has been open for 23 years. Logan has been there for 6 weeks and they are closing!!! I was so upset all day. I hate the thought of shifting him around to some other place. I want him to have stability and familiarity with his daily routine. But this one is out of my hands. Anyways, I cried so much yesterday, just over the stress of wondering what we were going to do, etc. Last evening, tears were streaming down my cheek and Logan (through no prompting from anyone), wiped the tears from my cheek and said, "Don't cry. I love you."
He has had such an awful cough ever since Saturday. It seems to be getting worse, although it doesn't keep him down. He did have a fever on Sunday, which is gone now, so he just has the cough and congestion. He's taking it all in stride and doing just fine. It's going to take more than a cough to slow him down.
Have I mentioned how many dinosaur names Logan knows? I'm listening right now to him and his daddy point to all of his dinosaurs and call them by name. Although I'm not sure what the "I don't know dinosaur" is. Now, they are pointing out which ones eat plants. I am SO glad that Zeb knows this because I know nothing about dinosaurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how cute Zeb and Logan are together!
I will pray for the daycare stuff! That has to be hard!
I will also pray for the day care you find to be equal if not better than your present one... Logan and Zeb are precious together just how it should be with Daddys and sons xs
Post a Comment