Thursday, February 3, 2011

Logan's Group Singing at Church

First, let me apologize for all the "red eyes" in these pictures...Zeb used his camera, he's at work right now, and I have no idea how to fix the red eye on his camera. But the pictures were much better than I was able to get with our quick point-and-shoot camera last time.

Logan's Sunday School group sang for church last Sunday night. I was hoping that since it had been a couple months, he would actually sing, but no such luck. He started out paying attention... But he was quickly distracted!



At one point, he caught Zeb's eye and Zeb told him to sing and then he was doing the motions. I did videotape the whole thing and I need to get Zeb to get that on here. I'm sure you relatives from far away will enjoy it :)
















I love this next picture because as the song progressed, Logan became much more aware of the kids who were around him...he was very entertained by them doing the motions!


In this next picture, his poor little face looks so broke out, and while I knew that he has some dry skin, that we've been putting lotion on, I had no idea it was that bad...it made me feel really bad when I saw that!


I love it when his group gets up there to sing. Of course, I think Logan is entertaining all of the time, but it just makes me such a proud mama to be able to watch him participate with his class. He's growing up so fast!!







No comments: