He's also been saying "Doggie, Doggie, where's your bone?" And it stopped there. I had no idea what came next, so I looked it up online. Once I started saying the whole rhyme, Logan was so excited!
We also do "10 Little Monkies Jumping on the Bed" several times a day. This was another one that I did not learn as a child, but I had heard some other kids do it in recent years. Oh my, the things these kids are learning these days :)
Today, when I went to pick Logan up from Sunday School, his teacher let me know that she had just taken him potty because he told her that he had to go! We are making progress. One thing I am learning is that as the parent, I have to constantly remind myself to take him and it's so easy to get lazy. He's doing great, and I'm very proud of him, but I think that if I made more of an effort, he'd be trained by now. I need to work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment