Monday, February 28, 2011
New Daycare -- Take Two
As you remember, Logan just started a new daycare at the first of the year. That daycare closed. So today, he started another new daycare. But he didn't mind...they had a kitchen set, so he was all set! He is such an adaptable little boy and believe me, I don't take that for granted. As we were walking into the daycare this morning, there was a flock of birds flying overhead. Logan spotted them and said, "Look! Big birds!" So, we told him how great it was that his new daycare had big birds and he was sold. As soon as we walked in, he started exploring.
The funniest part is when he sat down on a little couch in the classroom and looked around and said, "I watch tv?" Nope, sorry Logan, no tv at this daycare!
The report from the teacher indicated that he did great! They get to take walks outside and they have a lot of activities. He got paint all over his outfit, so I'm assuming they did something fun!!! His classroom is studying plants and flowers right now, so they have some plants that they must water and take care of. Of course, a day at a new daycare wouldn't be complete without an injury...just before I picked him up, he broke open his lip and scraped his chin. That's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found a daycare you like! That must be a weight off your shoulders.
Post a Comment