Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Blogging...

I intended to write more about our trip to Chicago tonight, but I wanted to report that Logan has pink eye again. Poor baby. It doesn't seem to bother him. He's getting some grandma-time, so he doesn't mind!

He's a trooper with the eye drops. The last time he had pink eye, he also had ear infections, so one antibiotic took care of it all. But this time, we have to do the drops. He doesn't like them, but he is still enough that we can get them in.




I was sitting in our staff meeting this morning and noticed that I had something on the sleeve of my sweater...no doubt some food or something Logan rubbed on me at some point. When I was about to freak out (my natural instinct), I just reminded myself that slobber and food on my sleeve is just a reminder of my precious gift. I wiped it off the best I could and went about my day. I love how motherhood makes me crazy and relaxed all at the same time. And even when the little guy is sick, I love being a mom.






No comments: