Logan went to Sunday School this morning! When the first song started playing, although it was a new song to him, he started singing along...."ooooh, ooooh." Then, when they started counting the Bibles out loud and saying "One, two, three," he looked around like, "I can do this!" He was laughing with the other kids, clapping along and watching all of them. He sat pretty well for the most part.When the group broke up to go to individual classes, I was going to take him back upstairs because I didn't figure he would color and sit still during class. Well, turns out the littlest kids were short a teacher, so I stayed and helped the other teacher and Logan got to be in class. He colored (picture above...I will keep this forever) and he sang and played. I really think he enjoyed it. At our church, the children have to be two before they can go to class, so he just has a few more months and then he'll be able to go full-time. It was a nice change of pace for him (and me) this morning. It's difficult to keep an almost 21 month old occupied during Sunday school and church service!
I can't believe that my little boy is getting so big, but it was pure joy to see him interact with the other children. He LOVES kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment