Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chicago

Do you remember right before Logan was born, we took our nephews to Chicago? You can read about that trip here. I remember thinking about how that trip was the last time we would just be an aunt and uncle, but we'd soon be parents, as well. I wondered how things would change with our nieces and nephews once we became parents.



The past few days, we spent in Chicago with our nephews AND our son. It was so much fun. The boys are great with Logan and he adores them. I was so happy that we were able to take all four of the boys on this trip!

Thursday, we went to Navy Pier and ate at Bubba Gumps. We walked soooo much on this trip, but I enjoyed it (even though I foolishly took cheap flip-flops to walk in!)






Navy Pier


We also went swimming that night. Logan loved it.


I'll post more about Chicago this week, but I wanted to get something on here since it's been almost a week since I've updated...I know some family members who are probably having Logan-withdrawal :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it has been six 6 days since the last Logangram.