Friday, June 18, 2010

Chicago -- Part II

On Friday morning, we went to the Field Museum. Since Logan wakes up bright and early, we were some of the first there. HE LOVED IT. We tried to give him a little more freedom than we usually do, by letting him explore by himself (of course, we were watching). But he ran from exhibit to exhibit, each time saying "oooohhhh," with interest. Here he is running around (he must have known it was in a big place and we had a lot to see!)

















We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.




We went back to the hotel and took a nap. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the three nephews asleep...yes, Drake is sleeping in the chair like that.



Logan still has crazy hair. I know, I know. I need to get him a haircut...give a mom a break, okay?! It's going to be sooooo difficult for me to get his haircut!


Logan absolutely loved spending time with his cousins. Family is such a blessing and I hope that Logan grows up knowing & feeling this.




Logan has some big shoes to fill.




Love this picture....




We had so much fun in Chicago! I hope the boys had fun. I would love to be able to spend a week in that city...or more...I love it there. There's just so much to do and every time we go back, we want to visit our favorite spots and never have much time to try new things.















1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pic of Zeb and Logan too, so cute!