I love this next picture with Logan showing how strong he is...and his eyes crossed...
And of course, somehow, dirt ends up on his face. I just love watching him explore outside. As soon as we get home in the evening, he says "side, side," and walks to the back door. It was pure torture to him that we made him eat supper last night before he played outside. I guess he just feels like there is so much to explore, he doesn't want to waste any time at all. I'm loving summer this year!
2 comments:
I dont understand, all these things out in this world that no one has ever seen before. Big people cant find anything, it up to me to find all this stuff..Everything is new. No one has ever seen it before I came along.
WOW
He is getting so big...and cute...and strong!!
Post a Comment