Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There's a Monster in our Bathtub!

Logan loves to take baths. He will sit in the tub for a very long while and we finally just have to pull him out. That was until, the penguin joined him in the tub. I needed something to store all of his bath toys, so I got this cute penguin that you hang on the bathtub. At least, I thought it was cute. Logan would NOT sit in the tub with the penguin in there. I couldn't figure out why he was all of the sudden against taking a bath. As soon as I removed the penguin, he was fine. I found that it works to my advantage, however. When I'm ready for Logan to be done with his bath, I simply hang the penguin up and Logan's ready to get out!

I just followed Logan around with a camera last night, taking pictures of everything he likes to do around the house. He sure gets into everything!!!









And here are some smiles...instead of saying "cheese," Logan smiles when I say "cookie!"





He is the joy of our life!


2 comments:

Gail said...

That is hilarious about the penguin Amy!

And here's a tip about little ones and smiles that I learned from a good friend who's a photographer: Encourage your child to say "Hurray" -- you're more likely to get them actually smiling/reacting versus pulling out the canned "cheese" pose that so many little ones that age LOVE to use!

icejan said...

Thanks for sharing him with us. He is truly a cute boy. I remember the days of little children. Enjoy - they grow so fast!