January is going to be a very busy month. It's the start of a new semester for me, and I'll be teaching an online class, as well as piano lessons and Zeb starts his new job in the middle of the month. We pray that everyone has a very blessed new year!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010
Being off work doesn't necessarily mean that you feel more rested. Zeb and I were both off work this past week. As I mentioned, Logan was sick, then I was sick. Zeb got sick on Wednesday and hasn't really been feeling great since then. We had our nephews spend the night on Tuesday, our treadmill delivered on Wednesday (what a mess), and on Thursday - today, our friends from Chicago were visiting. We've had a wonderful week, but Zeb and I are both looking forward to getting back to our routine on Monday. Let's face it, being sick when you're off work isn't really a vacation. It's possibly a terrible slap in the face :)
All 3 of our nephews were sitting on the couch the other day. Logan picked up his favorite blanket, walked over to the couch and backed up, as if to say "I want to sit with you." And so Drake picked him up and they sat together for a while!
Who needs expensive toys? Logan LOVES riding around in the laundry basket. He says, "Weeeeeee" as I pull him around! I always have to say, "please keep your hands inside the ride," as he has a tendency to try to touch everything we pass!

Logan with his new Teddy Bear from Great Grandpa & Grandma Johnston.
Logan can now be given a cookie (a soft one) and he can take bites by himself. We're still trying to teach him to take small bites, but he loves cookies and says "cookie" quite well. The other day, I was talking to Zeb how I was going to make cookies, and Logan was obviously listening to me, because when I said it, he loudly said, "COOKIE!"
Logan's hair is getting long and crazy. I love it!
Logan loves playing with Charlie!
Blueberry/Cranberry/Apricot muffins that I made. They are yummy and also low calories! (New Year's resolutions, right?!)
January is going to be a very busy month. It's the start of a new semester for me, and I'll be teaching an online class, as well as piano lessons and Zeb starts his new job in the middle of the month. We pray that everyone has a very blessed new year!
January is going to be a very busy month. It's the start of a new semester for me, and I'll be teaching an online class, as well as piano lessons and Zeb starts his new job in the middle of the month. We pray that everyone has a very blessed new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're such an awesome mama ;) (and Zeb an awesome papa!)
A very Happy New Year to you and your lovely family... I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with the Johnston's in 2009, and look forward to sharing in Logans life in 2010, Thank you Amy and Zeb.. God Bless you all. Love Wyn in Australia xx
Post a Comment