Sunday, January 31, 2010
So Cute
Sometimes, I have to restrain myself from gushing about how incredibly adorable I think my son is. But today, no restraint. And I'm not going to apologize either. He's just so absolutely, unbelievably cute that I want to go on and on about it. But I'll let the pictures do the talking. And since I'm not going to apologize for thinking he's adorable and amazing, if you don't agree then click to another blog. No haters here. Let a mommy be in love for a while....(or forever...)....












Zeb and Logan just finished watching the movie "Rudy," so Zeb had to show Logan what it would be like if he plays for Notre Dame some day like Rudy did. Logan enjoyed being carried on daddy's shoulder.

One of my favorite things about the weekend is nap time. I laid down with Logan this afternoon, and he didn't want to take a nap. So, he wrapped the blanket around his shoulders (not over his head) and would say "Boo!" (He thought he was hiding.) And then he would say "tickle, tickle, tickle," and tried to tickle me on the neck. It was so hard to keep a straight face and be serious and say, "It's nap time." He finally got tired and went to sleep, but as he was playing around, I just thought, "I wish I could write down every single thing he does...or better yet, record it." Oh, how I love these moments with him. So, so, so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Logan sure is cute! And you are more than welcome to talk about it. One of the many bonuses of adoption, we had nothing to do with our children's cuteness:) So let's brag about it!!
Post a Comment