And while I'm confessing, I should admit that I took Logan to the bank today and while we were waiting, he wanted to get down. So, I grabbed a sucker from their little container and gave it to him thinking that he would just look at it. It took about a half of a second for him to remove the wrapper and stick that thing in his mouth! I let him have about 20 or so licks while we waited. Since I was holding the sucker, he suddenly became content not getting down. I'll have to remember that one.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Guess What Logan Likes
And while I'm confessing, I should admit that I took Logan to the bank today and while we were waiting, he wanted to get down. So, I grabbed a sucker from their little container and gave it to him thinking that he would just look at it. It took about a half of a second for him to remove the wrapper and stick that thing in his mouth! I let him have about 20 or so licks while we waited. Since I was holding the sucker, he suddenly became content not getting down. I'll have to remember that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O'ma enjoys those also. I love to come to my computer and bring up your blog. Oh, what a cute and wonderful little fellow Logan is. I'm looking forward to the day he comes to stay with me and he will keep this old lady moving. Your special Logan and so are your parents.
Post a Comment