I was thinking about all of the new and different things that he's doing lately, and I realized that those who don't get to see him on a consistent basis might be interested in some of the fun things he does, so this is for you!
- Yesterday, he started "winking." That is, when you'd wink at him, he'd blink both of his eyes and/or bat his eyes. OH. MY. It was so adorable. He'd only do it a couple times today, even though I requested it several times. I'm hoping the winks come back soon.
- He is constantly on the move. When he's not sleeping, he wants to walk all over the house. He really likes to play in our spare bedroom, especially opening and closing the door (yes, we are very careful that he doesn't pinch his fingers!), and playing the piano.
- Today, he tried to say "Applebees" and "Bill" (for Grandpa Bill). He also says "a" at the end of the "Activia" song...you know you've heard it (the yogurt commercial).
- He still loves his books.
- He does NOT like for his blocks to be picked up. They are in a container with a lid and the first thing he always goes for when his toys are all picked up are those blocks. He takes the lid off, dumps them out and then moves onto something else. We're still trying to teach him to pick things up...why is it that a child learns to make a mess before he learns to clean it up? Why didn't God make us so that we instinctively want to pick things up, not dump them out?!
- He is still a pretty good eater although this past week, we witnessed the unusual "no" and shaking of the head when we tried to feed him a couple times. He'll be downing his sweet potatoes and then all of he sudden, he's like, "no, no" and shakes his head and he's done.
- He loves to say, "no, no Char" (or Ch or Cha -- for Charlie) when Charlie whines (which he does when Logan is being fed and Charlie is not! They are going to be great friends come spring time, I believe!
That's about it for now, if I think of other things, I'll try to report those. Most of all, I just want everyone to know that Logan remains such an amazing blessing. We love him with all of our hearts. And every day gets better and better. He brings us so much joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment