Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boy, Oh Boy

So, this morning since Logan was up at 5:30 a.m., we had plenty of time before we had to get ready for church. Logan has started standing in front of the tv and likes to stand very close, so I'm constantly trying to teach him to step away. This morning, I put his chair at a reasonable distance away from the tv and sat him down there. I was in the kitchen, working at the table and could see him perfectly. He didn't realize this. Before I knew it, he was standing on his chair and fell right out. He didn't cry, he just stood back up, and walked over to the tv. I sat him back in his chair and said, "Sit." He shakes his head and says, "sit." I leave the room. He turns around to see if I'm watching him and then slowly starts to stand up and I say, "Sit down." So he says, "sit," and he does. This happens over and over and each time, he keeps looking over his shoulder to see if I'm looking and as soon as he thought that I'm wasn't, he slowly started to stand up. Seriously -- he is starting to learn how to push my buttons!!! But I have to admit, the whole thing was pretty cute (in my opinion!).


And if you're wondering what my other boy has been up to lately, he has decided that he likes to sleep in the laundry basket! Don't worry -- these are not clean sheets!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! At least he minds for a while. Your just getting started.
Love You GGramp Johnston

Matt and Abby said...

Oh no! What's in store for you?!