Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy

We have been so busy lately -- 'Tis the season, right?! We are no where near ready for Christmas, but we are ready for some time to relax, so the holiday will be nice! Logan keeps us on the go. He's walking everywhere now. It's so funny because when we try to come after him (chase him), he knows he's supposed to run, but he's not that good yet, so he gets all excited and wants to take off...but usually ends up following over. He also likes to jump on the bed (when we are holding his hands). He just laughs and laughs -- the best sound in the world to me!

For the first time the other day, I just let him walk -- wherever he wanted to go in the house. I know that seems silly, but before, we were always trying to keep him contained in the living room....but when I just let him go and I followed him, he went straight for daddy and mommy's bedroom!

He also likes to look out the windows beside our front door. They are the full length of the door (you know what I'm talking about...those windows....beside the door)....so he pulls back the curtain and pokes his head out to get a look outside.

I am really hoping that we have some snowy, yet warm (for winter) days, so that we can get Logan outside to play in the snow. I can't wait to see how he reacts!








No comments: