Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Warm PJs
I absolutely loved all of the little sleepers Logan wore last year...so cute! He likes to sleep in just a onesie now, even when it's cold. And he doesn't like to be covered with a blanket. But it's really cold here in Indiana, so I dressed him warmer tonight. I hope that he sleeps okay and doesn't get too hot. He's still too young to actually tell us he's hot, so I guess he'll wake up crying if he is, but I doubt that's going to happen. As a matter of fact, I dressed him for bed and within about 10 minutes, he was ready to snuggle up and go to sleep, but not before I snapped these pictures. Yes, the warm PJs are definitely a sign that winter is on its way!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you wish you could wear a sleeper like that to bed? I do!! Yes, I would love to get together after the holidays. We'll set something up. I'd love to hear how the adoption process is going the second time around.
Post a Comment