
Today, we celebrate 5 years of marriage! We certainly wouldn't say that things have always been easy, but now, at 5 years into it, we can definitely say that we have a wonderful life! We are so blessed in many ways, but tonight, as we were talking about our past 5 years, we both agreed that Logan is definitely the highlight of the past 5 years. He has certainly brought so much joy into our family and has definitely brought us closer together as husband and wife. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband (don't get me wrong -- he is not perfect, but then again, neither am I!), and that Zeb is such a wonderful daddy to Logan.
5 years -- really?! It's hard to believe!!!
2 comments:
Happy #5!!!
Congradulations
Thanks Zeb for bringing such a beautiful, wonderfule addition to our family
Post a Comment