Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have You Heard?!

Lou Holtz, one of Notre Dame's past coaches, is speaking at Indiana Tech's commencement ceremony in May. It just so happens that ZEB (a HUGE Lou Holtz fan) is graduating with his bachelor's degree this May. Needless to say, Zeb is giddy about it!

http://www.indianatech.edu/News/Pages/Holtz.aspx

Also, I am very pleased to announce that Zeb got a new job! Starting January 18, he will be an admissions counselor at Indiana Tech (he currently works in the Registrar's Office). We are very excited about this, too...it's been an exciting week all around at the Johnston household!

1 comment:

Gail said...

That is SO awesome for you guys! I'm sure Lou will be a GREAT speaker! (I don't know if Zeb remembers it, but I remember in high school, there was a poster of Lou hanging in our library).

And congrats to him on the new job - that's AWESOME!