Tuesday, May 5, 2009

31 Weeks







Logan and I have had a full evening. Zeb is in class tonight. So right after we got home, Logan ate supper and then we took Charlie on a walk. After that, we visited Logan's cousins and then went to Target. At Target, Logan rode in the cart seat (not the baby seat) for the first time. He loved it! He was laughing and babbling. I had so much fun taking my little boy around the store (it was a very quick trip!).

Once we got home, Logan had his bath and I put him in his pack and play (where he usually sleeps) and it took him LESS THAN 2 minutes to fall asleep! Logan doesn't even need a bottle to go to sleep now (which is really going to help when we start taking him off the bottle). Although we do give him a bottle to fall asleep during church on Sunday morning because he doesn't have a bed to sleep in there!

I forgot to mention that last Friday, Logan had a check-up with the specialist who was treating his neck issue. He told us that we didn't have to come back unless we had a particular concern, but as far as he was concerned, he was done with Logan. What a blessing -- a HUGE blessing! We will continue physical therapy as long as we can (up to 3 years) just because he still does favor that left side and we want to make sure that he has complete movement and range with his neck.

I am pretty tired myself after a busy evening, and I still need to do some online teaching -- did I mention that I started teaching online? It's a good part-time job that I can do on my schedule, which is perfect with a little one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 picture
Momma you are so funny
#4 picture
I am a handsome young man, glad you see that..
Those are some very cute pictuers
Thank you Amy
Love You GGramps Johnston