Friday, May 29, 2009

Cruisin' in the Cart



I don't give our little guy enough credit. We rarely take him to the store or restaurants, or anywhere out of our routine for that matter. I always worry how he will do...what if he cries? What if he has an accident? What if...what if? Well, I really need to lighten up (give me a break, I'm still a NEW mom...). But we took him to Babies R Us tonight and he did great. He loved it. He loved sitting in the cart and looking around. No crying. No accidents. No fits. Just pure joy. Why am I surprised?

Although all of our outings may not be this pleasant, we sure enjoyed the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like to us, Your being the typical mom.
Stop worring, He will be the typical baby, Cry, Accidents, showing out.
Babies cry, Babies have accidents, Babbies show out.
The only thing you have to do is when he shows out is but a stop to it.
The other things hare natural and cant be stopped.
Take Logan shoping, and glow with pride when all the people saying What a Cutie he is, what a good baby is. Heck, Granddaughter ,,,Show him off.
LOVE YOU GGramp Johnston