Saturday, May 30, 2009

8 Months

I hope you don't mind a lot of pictures today.


8 months old... I can't believe it!

Logan...what are you doing at 8 months?

*You are SHY with strangers! Today, someone tried to talk to you, and you buried your face in mommy's shoulder.
*You have 5 teeth and one more coming through.
*You are scooting around all over the place.
*Many of your onesies and outfits are size 12 months. We get many comments pertaining to how very long you are!
*Your eating and sleeping habits have been changing the past few days. You are actually eating less food and your napping patterns have been way off this week (I'm hoping it's a fluke...I need a schedule!) But you still sleep almost 11 hours each night.
*Charlie has been your point of focus a lot more these days. You've pulled his hair some, but he never snips back.
*You know that "up" means you will get picked up and have started reaching for people.

Logan got a new pair of shoes today...but he's so active, I had trouble getting a picture of BOTH feet...

He also took his first trip to the park.




We also decided that it was time Logan started earning-his-keep around here. We tried making him do dishes, but he was too short. We tried making him walk the dog, but he can't walk. We tried making him fold laundry, but NONE of us Johnstons like to do that....so, we finally found something he was great at....
Giving Daddy a back massage!

"How does that feel, Mr. Johnston?"

"Can I stop now...he's one tough client."

You keep us laughing and smiling, baby boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We never mind lots and lots of pictures
GGJohnston