Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Field Trips

We are only a month into the school year and Logan has already had 2 field trips -- pre-kindergarten is GREAT!
The first one was to safety village.  He learned the oh-so-important "Stop, Look and Listen" before crossing the street, and he hasn't forgotten it!  We take a lot of walks and he is always quick to remind me of this safety measure. 
The village is set up like a little town and the kids get to drive these little jeeps.  He was in heaven!








The next field trip was to his teacher's house for a picnic.  He had so much fun exploring in the woods and picking up buckeyes and other treasures.

 I love watching how much he is changing.  The first field trip, he wasn't a great listener (just standing in line, etc.), but he was so much better on the second one!

In other school news, he knows almost half of the Presidents, and it's the most adorable thing to listen to!!!  I'll have to record it and post it on here.  I don't want to forget how sweet it sounds.

No comments: