Five years ago, I received a call that I will never forget. I remember trying to write down as much information as I could. There was nothing on earth that could prepare us for the joy that you would bring into our life.
What is so amazing about being your mom is that I really like you. You are a fun and funny person and I cherish your sweet little heart. You are my child, yes, but life is just more fun with you around.
You bring me so many laughs and sweet moments throughout my day. It's like all the other moments of my day are just times I'm getting through to be able to spend time with you.
Your daddy and I love you more than we ever thought possible. We are so proud of you and so thankful that we get to be a part of your life. Don't for one minute forget how loved you are.

No comments:
Post a Comment