Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Disney - Day 5

Today was the nicest weather-wise.  Unfortunately, we had reservations at Chef Mickey's at 10:55 a.m., so we planned to take the morning easy.  I had time to do my hair and makeup, which pretty much never happens...not even at home!  And we had time for pictures.

 So, we were very excited about eating breakfast at Chef Mickey's.  They were running behind, so we didn't get our table until 11:30, and that was a disappointment.  We felt like we wasted our entire morning. 
 But the food was yummy and Logan loved the character meet-and-greet.  Mom and Dad were just in a bad mood :)




After breakfast, we headed to Epcot.  We rode Test Track and the boys rode Soarin'.  We went to the United States building and watched the show there...it was good!  Logan fell asleep during it, but Zeb and I liked it.

We just spent the time hitting some places we wanted to revisit or go again.  We stopped at France for a crepe. 

After that, we headed back to the hotel for a little rest.  I fell asleep.  I don't think the boys did.  We had late dinner reservations at the Wilderness Lodge at Whispering Canyon.  It was a fun night!  A boat took us from our hotel to that hotel, so that was different.  We were checking out that hotel to see if it was someplace we might like to stay in the future.  The food was good and we ended up back at our hotel around 10.

I do feel like we didn't get a lot accomplished today, but our feet are SO sore from walking, it was probably good that we took it a little slower today.  Tomorrow is our last day, so you can bet we'll be running around from morning until night.   Zeb has this crazy idea that he wants to try to be the family to open up the park in the morning (apparently, you have to get there super early and be entertaining and then they pick one family to open up the park).  He and Logan are SET on doing it, and I'm just not that into it.  I feel like I'm on vacation with Clark Griswold.

No comments: