We started out they day at Hollywood Studios. The weather was nice. The first ride we rode was Star Tours. It was a 3D....we LOVED it! It was so great everyone cheered at the end of it! After that, we headed to watch the Muppets 3D movie.
After the Muppets, we did a couple character meetings...I love that we are not wasting as much time on these this year :)
Of course, we had to ride Toy Story Mania!
| Logan waiting to get on Toy Story. |
| Logan scoring points on the Toy Story ride. |
After the Toy Story ride, we headed to Pizza Planet to eat lunch! Logan had a great time playing the arcade games.
By dinner, it was pouring rain. We ate at Chefs de France in Epcot. It didn't stop raining the rest of the night, but we didn't let that ruin our fancy dinner! At the restaurant, the chef came out to meet us....Yes, it's Remy from one of my FAVORITE Disney movies -- Ratatouille!
It was really important to me that we enjoy this meal. Logan woke up from his nap extremely grumpy. So, I bribed him. Yes, I did. With two dollars. I took out these dollar bills and his eyes lit up. I don't believe I've ever bribed him with money, but I'll let you in on a little secret -- it worked. He was excellent the entire meal and we enjoyed it from beginning to end. In my opinion, it was money well spent!!!
| The BRIBE |
| French Onion Soup -- YUM! |
| Logan's appetizer - a cheese pastry. Even the kid food was fancy! Well, his main course was chicken tenders, so that wasn't fancy, but this pastry was! |
And it rained. And rained. And poured. So, we went back to the hotel. Zeb and Logan went to the arcade in our hotel, and I just stayed in the room and caught up on some trashy investigative reporting shows. The only time I ever waste my time on those in when I'm staying in a hotel!
We are hoping tomorrow is sunny, but the forecast isn't too promising!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment