We went to the zoo last weekend. We have a really nice camera with really nice lenses. I don't really know how to use them, so I took a lot of pictures. These are just some...more will come later.
It seems like taking nice pictures would be easy, doesn't it? Well, it's not easy for me. I'll keep practicing. But it's fun to practice...especially when I have such an adorable subject.
I can't tell you how happy your photos make me...It's ages since I checked, as I got a new computer and I have only just found you again, I changed my email address too which made it hard...Logan is such a big boy now God bless you all xx Wyn
1 comment:
I can't tell you how happy your photos make me...It's ages since I checked, as I got a new computer and I have only just found you again, I changed my email address too which made it hard...Logan is such a big boy now God bless you all xx Wyn
Post a Comment