Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun For All

A couple weeks ago, we went to a local festival. Logan had the time of his life. I know his grandma means well by buying him ride tickets, but seriously....I was done after watching him on about two. He, on the other hand, could have rode all night long! He loved the train... ...and then, I about had a heart-attack when he rode this one with his cousins. Seriously. I thought he was just going to fly right out of it. He's just a baby, right? Wrong. He's a "big boy," as he says.






The carousel is easier for my heart to handle. However, I was sure he was going to jump right off of that, too. So, maybe there wasn't "fun for all" as I titled this...should have been "fun for Logan; fear for mommy." I know, I know. I need to let him grow up. I do. I let him do things. All the while, holding my chest and breathing into a paper bag. I jest.



The duck pond...now that's more like it. Both feet on the ground, just reach in and grab a duck.



Logan thought that this lawn mower looked like the Terrafirminator from the movie Gnomeo and Juliet (one of his favorites). And Logan looks like a little gnome right there sitting on it!





There was even time to play some baseball with grandpa....







Love this boy....

And we finished the night with icecream. It was really good icecream. Logan's favorite flavor is "banilla." I love to hear him say it.























1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We're thinking of going to a carnival/fair this weekend.

I can't get over how much Logan has grown this summer...he looks more like a big boy and less like a toddler.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!