Me: Logan, what are you doing?
Logan: Just getting my suitcase.
Zeb: Where are you going?
Logan: Here.
Logan: What song is this?
Me: Fast Cars and Freedom
Logan: What's this song about?
Me: Oh no, Logan, it's raining! (on our way to the parade)
Logan: Sun! Come back! I love you! I want to see you!
Logan (to himself): Where's my fork? (looking around the floor and the table) Oh, there it is, in my hand.
Me to Logan in bed: Call me if you need something
Logan: Mom, I need something!
Me: What do you need?
Logan: something
Logan's teachers give us daily reports. I'm not going to lie, a lot of times, we get reports of him not using his utensils at meals, not listening to his teachers, spitting on his friends, etc. But the past couple weeks, they have let us know that he is great at sharing. One child wouldn't share his truck with another child and he started crying, Logan went up and said, "You can play with my truck. We can share!" I love hearing stories like that.
Logan: Just getting my suitcase.
Zeb: Where are you going?
Logan: Here.
Logan: What song is this?
Me: Fast Cars and Freedom
Logan: What's this song about?
Me: Oh no, Logan, it's raining! (on our way to the parade)
Logan: Sun! Come back! I love you! I want to see you!
Logan (to himself): Where's my fork? (looking around the floor and the table) Oh, there it is, in my hand.
Me to Logan in bed: Call me if you need something
Logan: Mom, I need something!
Me: What do you need?
Logan: something
Logan's teachers give us daily reports. I'm not going to lie, a lot of times, we get reports of him not using his utensils at meals, not listening to his teachers, spitting on his friends, etc. But the past couple weeks, they have let us know that he is great at sharing. One child wouldn't share his truck with another child and he started crying, Logan went up and said, "You can play with my truck. We can share!" I love hearing stories like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment