This is what happens when daddy is at class and mommy is cooking supper while little one entertains himself quietly in his room:
*Logan calls his underwear with the thick elastic waistband "spankin'" underwear because if you pull it and let go, it makes a "spankin'" sound.
*Logan said that he works at "Little Tech." If you know where Zeb and I each work, that makes a little more sense.
*Logan touched my face and said, "Your face is soft!" I don't really have soft skin, but it was the gesture that was so adorable. I don't imagine in 10 years, he'll be touching my face at all.
*The other night when we were taking a walk, Logan ran to Zeb and said, "I'll be your best friend."
*The other day, we bought some donuts. Zeb and I were out of the room and Logan comes into the other room with 2 large donuts stuck together, he had taken a bite out of both of them. I was going to take a picture, but I knew that if I ran to get my camera, both of those donuts would have been gone by the time I returned!
*When you ask Logan what his name is, he says, "Logan Johnston David."
*We do this thing called "snuggly, snuggly." We usually do it when we're laying down and we basically just hug and scrunch our faces together, but he loves it. Sometimes, Logan and Zeb will be laying in bed watching and movie and from the other room, I'll hear them say, "Mommy, we're snuggly, snuggly back here!" Of course, I come running. We started doing "cuddly, cuddly" which is similar to "snuggly, snuggly," but it's when we're on the couch and it involves Logan sitting on my lap, both of us covered in a blanket and we snuggle. It's of the "snuggly, snuggly" variety, just a little different. I will take snuggly, snuggly or cuddlely, cuddlely anytime of any day.
*Logan said that he works at "Little Tech." If you know where Zeb and I each work, that makes a little more sense.
*Logan touched my face and said, "Your face is soft!" I don't really have soft skin, but it was the gesture that was so adorable. I don't imagine in 10 years, he'll be touching my face at all.
*The other night when we were taking a walk, Logan ran to Zeb and said, "I'll be your best friend."
*The other day, we bought some donuts. Zeb and I were out of the room and Logan comes into the other room with 2 large donuts stuck together, he had taken a bite out of both of them. I was going to take a picture, but I knew that if I ran to get my camera, both of those donuts would have been gone by the time I returned!
*When you ask Logan what his name is, he says, "Logan Johnston David."
*We do this thing called "snuggly, snuggly." We usually do it when we're laying down and we basically just hug and scrunch our faces together, but he loves it. Sometimes, Logan and Zeb will be laying in bed watching and movie and from the other room, I'll hear them say, "Mommy, we're snuggly, snuggly back here!" Of course, I come running. We started doing "cuddly, cuddly" which is similar to "snuggly, snuggly," but it's when we're on the couch and it involves Logan sitting on my lap, both of us covered in a blanket and we snuggle. It's of the "snuggly, snuggly" variety, just a little different. I will take snuggly, snuggly or cuddlely, cuddlely anytime of any day.
1 comment:
Aww...I don't think he could be any cuter!
Post a Comment