Saturday, July 17, 2010

Logan's First Haircut

It can't be possible...here is Logan's last picture before his haircut. He wasn't sure what was going on.... But oh, look at the cool fish on this cape!
Aunt Tammy sprayed his hair with some water and he thought that was funny.
And then, she let him hold the water bottle...and the rest is history.


Well, almost...I guess he decided to intercept the mission. And me, being the focused picture-taker that I am, decided to snap some pictures instead of try to prevent my son's fingers from getting chopped off.
But the result...oh, the result was well worth it....here he is being silly --

And here he is being so adorable...and grown-up. My dad said that once Logan got his first haircut, it would take him on that last step from looking like a baby to looking like a little boy, and I would have to agree! Ahhhh, I love it!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's a great idea to take pics of his first haircut! BTW, I love the If You're Happy and You Know It video, too - he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

A Handsome young lad , no longer a handsome/pretty baby