Last week, Logan got to spend a lot of time with our family from Alabama. Of course, he loved all of the attention!!
I never think it's possible, but we fall more in love with this little man every day. He is quite the entertainer/comedian and silly boy. He loves to joke with us (hiding something, and saying "where is it?!") and hiding himself under a blanket to scare us. I was thinking just the other day how we actually communicate with him now. We can understand most of his requests (yes, at this age, our communication is simply him requesting things of us and vice versa!). He will pretty much say any and every word we ask him to EXCEPT for "I love you" (which he's only said once or twice) and his own name. He still doesn't like the numbers four and five, so he avoids them mostly, but he can say them. We have to be increasingly conscious of the words we use, how we use them and how loud our voices are. Zeb and I were having a "discussion" the other day and Logan thought that it was okay to raise his voice as well. He serves as a reminder to us to guard our words and our actions, as we are constantly being watched by little eyes.
I have several other pictures that I will try to post throughout the week, but I'm not making any promises! Time slips away so quickly and I'd rather be enjoying the time than writing about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment