Monday, July 19, 2010

Batman

Come to think of it, I have never seen Logan and Batman in the same room...


This is how Batman flies...or whatever it is Batman does...

Yesterday, it rained really hard. Logan and I spent quite a while staring out the front windows watching the rain gushing down. I love seeing things through his eyes, like everything is new.



Here are some random thoughts:
*Dear Logan, tonight, I saw you sneak that blueberry during prayer before supper.

*While Logan and daddy were going outside to play tonight after supper, Logan says to me, "Bye! Miss you!"

*I love that Logan is interested in toys that a month or two ago, he had no interest in or didn't know how to work. Every new discovery is followed by a "oh my!" "oh wow!" "oh cute!" or "awww dude!"
*He plays house at the babysitter's (have I metionted this already??). I love that he already kinda gets the family structure. He's always the little boy and has a "sissy" and a "mommy" there.
*He loves to eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning. He will run down the hallway and scream "OATMEEEEAAAALLLLL."
*Tonight for supper, he ate: blueberries, strawberries, lettuce, cheese, chicken and peppers.
*I often hear a little boy yelling "Mommy!" when I am in another room and he is looking for me.
*We bought him a toy computer, which he calls his "peo." I love that he uses English for some words, but some words are all his own.
*He is nothing, if not polite. The other day, he was crying because he was hurt and my mom handed him a toy and through his tears, he said, "Thank you."
*It is not even right how just when I'm trying to get after him for something, he looks at me and my heart melts. NOT FAIR.




No comments: