Often in the evening when I'm snuggling with Logan to get him to calm down for bed, Charlie will jump up on the couch with us and will all lay there together. It's hard for me to move even an inch, but I love it and it fills my heart with joy!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
My Other Baby
Remember my other baby, Charlie?
He still does adorable stuff like this, sleeping in the dryer. (I have NO idea why he started doing this just today...he's never done it before!)
Logan loves to torture him. He will find his collar laying around and will chase him all over the place saying "Char Char! Char Char!"

Often in the evening when I'm snuggling with Logan to get him to calm down for bed, Charlie will jump up on the couch with us and will all lay there together. It's hard for me to move even an inch, but I love it and it fills my heart with joy!
I can't wait until Logan gets a big boy bed and Charlie will sleep in there with him. I know he will, because whenever we have my nephews or Zeb's cousins over, Charlie likes to sleep with those boys, so I'm sure if he could jump in Logan's crib, he would! I am so happy that these two like each other!!
Often in the evening when I'm snuggling with Logan to get him to calm down for bed, Charlie will jump up on the couch with us and will all lay there together. It's hard for me to move even an inch, but I love it and it fills my heart with joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment