Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little Helper

Logan unloaded the case of Diet Coke and put them one by one in the refrigerator.
Each time, he would open the drawer, put the can in and then shut the drawer.

But he left the door open the whole time. When the alarm went off on the door (for being open too long), Logan said, "What's that?"

He is really becoming a good helper and I love it! We try to assign him little tasks, that we know he can do to help him understand that he can contribute to the family. He is very proud when he finishes a job.


And after all his hard work, he got a treat of organic apple juice. We'll save the Diet Coke that may-or-may-not eat the lining of your stomach for the parents :)
The best part...I got to sit back and "supervise" and take pictures. I can't wait until he can wash dishes and vacuum the floors!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There Are Child Labor Laws

Wynj said...

You will be glad of the new kitchen floor, when he starts to help with the dishes, and the water runs from his elbows its priceless.